Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Photos in Paris

I have enough photos to form some sort of large shrine to Paris, so I'm going to dedicate a post to them. 

Warning: the actual place is actually even cooler than the photos make it look.

A snazzy street

My view from the first floor of the Eifel Tower (there are three floors in total)

Pictures of me by the River Seine in Paris (taken by master-photographer Sarah)

The tower from a street view

The view from the lower steps of the tower

Some girl being dumb and laying on the translucent floor of the tower for a photo

A very excited me, almost 281 meters off the ground, at the Summit

The French Squad and I at a mirror on the tower's first floor (selfies are, in fact, universal)

A picture that I managed to not get run over while taking

Arguably my favorite picture of the day, as an onlooker is caught behind me in sheer disappointment of my tourist ways

The River Seine from yet another bridge

So, a big shoutout to everyone who made my trip possible. I appreciate y'all. A lot.
Also, a special shoutout to my cousin Rachel who checked my AP scores for me while I'm out of the country (the results of the tests we take with our high schools to try to test out of college classes). I appreciate that with the entirety of my being. 



No comments:

Post a Comment