Thursday, July 9, 2015

In The Interest Of Amusement

So, there have been times in my life that I've seen some surprising thing. Today was one of those times.



The picture above is a couple of people walking their donkey through a garden I saw today. And the best part was the woman walking the donkey was eating ice cream all the while. We were in the middle of Versailles. Versailes is an urban city. How did they transport the donkey there? Why did they transport the donkey there? Why do they have a donkey? 

I have some other stories from France thus far, but they're not too exciting. In my defense, I've only been here like 6 days. 

At one point, I saw the most French thing I will ever see. As I walked the streets of Versailles: there was a very blonde couple both wearing stripes and dress shoes, making out as the man held not one, not two, but three enormous loaves of bread in his hands. Please use your imagination and understand how amusing this was because wow.

That's the best I've got for now, but I'm working on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment