Monday, July 6, 2015

In A State Of Surprise

Everyone always loves to hear about the differences between America and other countries. I made a list that is nowhere close to all-encomposing of some differences that are somewhat surprising. Also, I'm sure that all the things on this list are not true for the all of the country. But I've been here like two days, so obviously I am an expert.

Things that surprised me:

Milk in little bottles 
Willingness to walk places
Toilet and sink/shower in seperate rooms
No mounted shower head, just a hand held kind of thing
No shoes in the house
Late Bedtime and dinner
Busses are ridden by almost exclusively kids
So, so many attractive men
Small cars
Less friendly to strangers?? (Maybe just less meaningless pleasantries)
Lots of nice parks
Their schools don't have cheerleaders... Or even mascots

No comments:

Post a Comment