Friday, July 3, 2015

In The Car

Hello. As I write my very first blog post, I'd like to begin by pointing out how easy it is to start a blog. I googled "blog" and here we are.
That being said, my name is Elizabeth and I'm writing this blog to display some hilights of the trip I'm going on this summer. I am a 17 year old and just finished my junior year of high school in America.
I am currently in the car on the way to the airport for my 6 hour flight tonight, at 10:00.
"Where are you going?" you may ask. Well, since you asked:

Tomorrow (Independence Day) - 10 July 
--Staying in between Versailles, France and Paris, France with my lovely pen pal named Sarah and her family

10 July - 8 August 
--Staying in Toulouse, France with a French Language Learninng and Culture program through CIEE at the beautiful house of a family I only received the name of yesterday with other American student

8 August - 22 August 
--Staying in Cahors, France with a fantastic family we found through a homestay-finding website at their vacation home

22 August - 27 August
--Staying in Lille, France with the same fantastic family we found through a homestay-finding website at their actual home

27 August - 28 August
--Staying in London, England with my mother's childhood friend/our family friend Louisa at a hotel

28 August - 3 September
--Staying in Some Obscure Location, England with my mother's childhood friend/our family friend Louisa, her daughter Claire, and her husband at their home

--------

3 September - 7 September
--Staying... at my own house for the end of summer 😁

8 September - 15 June
--Senior Year

16 June - Forever
--Join the circus?

Okay, so that is the scheduel for the remainder of my trip. And life. If you'd like a post card, please send me your address!
9 weeks, 6 houses, 2 countries, 1 suitcase, 1 backpack, 1 summer.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment