Wednesday, August 5, 2015

In The End

The last few days have been ridiculously happy and I'm not sure how to put it into words past that.
I'll get you some Port Vendres pictures eventually.
 Here are my people
(Left to right- Karina Dan Seyeda Izzy Britney Vic Courtney Kaely Moi)
I love them more than everything and I can't remember a time I was much happier than I was tonight with them
Disposable people sure can feel Indisposable sometimes.


I have two days left in Tolouse, but I'm under the impression that I might spend a bit more time than usual afterward just thinking about here. 
I don't know. I mean, the other day we made my host mom cry because we'll miss each other. And my teacher never wears a bra. And no one wears sweats. Ever. And everything is so clean. And... France.
And I'm so glad I don't have to leave France just yet. 

I found fro yo. (FINALLY)

And I'm usually pretty darn good at leaving groups of people regardless of circumstance, so I'm hoping this will be like that. I always think this same thing and everything generally works out well. So, I'm hoping here.
We're eating sandwiches at my FAVOURITE sandwich place tomorrow/today. Then my FAVOURITE resteraunt tomorrow. Then a going away part on a boat. 

Who knows. 

I'm fortunate.

No comments:

Post a Comment