Thursday, July 30, 2015

In The Kitchen

I'm currently in the kitchen with Karina. Have I mentioned that I like her? A lot of the other roomates hate each other, but conveniently we are not that way.


Yesterday we went to tour Airbus, a French plane manufacturer (it's okay, I didn't know what that was either).
(I'm the one in red hippie pants and a grey crop top)

Did you know planes take from 8-11 days to manufacture? They do, actually. The massive bigger-than -my-house kind, that is. So, I learned that.

Today we took an architectural tour. I'm not deeply interested in architecture, but I'm in love with our tour guide.
L'église des Jacobins (je pense)

Le même à l'extérieur 

A CEILLING

A glorious looking monk garden thing (there are a lot of these here and they all look the same)

A door...


At this point I've given up on trying to take pictures that can accurately show how beautiful these churches are; it's just not something I can do. I take some pictures anyways, but you're mostly just going to have to take my word for it: stuff's really pretty.

Tomorrow we're going to the Mediterranean, SO I MEAN. 
We're staying in a jîte and therE IS A REALLY WEIRD STORY THAT ILL SAVE FOR MY NEXT POST.

Today is a very sentimental day, so xoxoxo lots of hugs and kisses to you- thank you for reading.



2 comments:

  1. Where is the photo of the tour guide?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See http://elizabethexploreseurope.blogspot.fr/2015/08/in-going-away-party.html?m=1

      Delete