Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Photos In Bristol

I LOVE BRISTOL.
Bristol is a town about a half an hour away from the house where I'm staying.
Louisa and I took a bus in. She showed me the sights, being the local she is.



I understand that everyone in the world might not be as into graffiti as I am but, as someone who loves graffiti, I thought Bristol was amazing.


Maybe, if you're into art or just knowledgable in a lot of areas, you've heard of Banksy? He's a mysterious, quite famous graffiti artist who comes from Bristol! If you're interested, you should google him because some of his work is really fantastic; he has a pleasant combination of political commentary mixed with quality graffiti that has made him famous. 
We went Banksy hunting and we found two. 

The first Banksy:


The second:

I can't wait to tell my art teacher.






Look closer, that's floating bunnies and pineapples.







A view from a hill

The historical "Christmas staircase"



Bristol was one of those places I've visited where I couldn't stop saying "Yeah, I'd live here."
Plus, we went charity shopping.
Plus, we had really good lunch.


2 comments: